[linux-audio-user] Acid for Linux ?

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Mon Dec 9 13:12:00 EST 2002

Well, we're not that far off from this type of functionality as you might
think, from what I'm reading of ardour's new features (with pitch and
tempo editing), muse/jack/ardour is just about there. There's already
soundfont support in muse now, so you can do very complex midi sequencing
without the need for external midi gear (and once I'm dont converting the
world card sounds in my asrx pro into sound fonts it can go up on
ebay!). Rather than more apps what is needed is more volunteers to work on
muse and ardour, or if you can't do c/c++, why not donate some $$ to their
authors.

http://www.brianredfern.org