yes! solution! Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio still foobar :-(

kevin ernste kevinernste at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 15:42:00 EST 2002

> well thanks again so much for helping me untangle it
> all!!....
> i'll make sure to write it up and either post here,
> on wiki page or on
> my own webpage....

I'm really not sure of the best place to put this, but
the wiki sounds like a good start.  I'm sure alsa-user
would appreciated it.  Also, I myself need an ALSA
setup tutorial/troubleshoot for my own Mandrake site
(it's still the one problem I get questions about),
but I certainly don't want to draw you into a job you
don't want ;->  The page is at:

http:www/esm.rochester.edu/kevine/turnkey/

You might also consider adding this to the Mandrake
User Board, though it is quite a state of flux these
days, and down entirely today.

Best,

Kevin