yes! solution! Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio still foobar :-(

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Dec 16 10:47:01 EST 2002

iriXx wrote:

> im using tarballs from the alsa-project site... hope to move on to CVS
> once the recording problems with usb are solved...

Well, I have been using the latest cvs over the past two weeks and have
made some recordings at 44100, 16 bit. The device is rock solid as long
as you only record from channel 3 and 4. Output works for channels 1,2,3,4.

So much for it being fully supported. I think it's better to say that
all features have been reported as working over the past year ;)

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman