[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME Hammerfall DSP Cardbus+Multiface

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Thu Dec 19 14:38:00 EST 2002

"amixer contents" gives a pretty good list of controls and their
settings. You can set a control with
"amixer cset numid=(id) (variable)"
ie "amixer cset numid=8 0" sets the sync source to internal clock.

drh at niptron.com

Did you know that if you took all the economists in the world and lined
them up end to end, they'd still point in the wrong direction?