[linux-audio-user] new computer woes

Speaker to Vegetables speaker-to-vegetables at pobox.com
Sat Dec 21 23:54:01 EST 2002

The symptom of breaking up file name arguments that contain spaces is
produced by the original shell script and is not produced by the
modified one. Either you didn't really replace the shell script file
(changing all $* to "$@") or something else is also breaking arguments
at spaces. Anyway so long as falling back to something else when jackd
isn't running isn't working, the script doesn't really bring you any
benefit, does it?

--
"Can you remember the future? Forget it!"