[linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions

Speaker to Vegetables speaker-to-vegetables at pobox.com
Sun Dec 22 01:43:01 EST 2002

It's really more a political problem than a technical one, isn't it? MD5
checksums may still be useful as part of a strategy of making it clear
to all interested parties that one is doing what one can to keep
materials that are not legitimately publicly distributable out of the
library. Anyone who demands more than that has clearly abandoned
reasonableness and can only be dealt with by unreasonable means.

--
"Can you remember the future? Forget it!"