[linux-audio-user] 24bit 96khz cards that work well

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Mon Dec 30 19:06:01 EST 2002

Aha, looks like a conflict with my ATI Rage graphics card, maybe its also
causing come drop outs with my sblive as well (though its not as bad as
the problems with the audiophile card). This makes sense now, with the Ati
Rage and the Audiophile together I was getting xruns every two seconds!

http://www.brianredfern.org