[linux-audio-user] 24bit 96khz cards that work well

Jan "Evil Twin" Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Dec 30 20:08:01 EST 2002

Brian,

	I originally had an ATI Rage card and had to take it out because it
conflicted with my MOBO.  The damn thing wouldn't even boot.  I switched
to an NVIDIA card and that straightened it out.  I listened to some of
your music.  What kind of gear/software are you using to do that?  I've
never done anything with synthesizers so I'm completely clueless about
that stuff.

Jan
http://www.mp3.com/bluesbakers