[linux-audio-user] 24bit 96khz cards that work well

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Mon Dec 30 20:45:01 EST 2002

I do a lot with the korg electribe m, which is recorded and then
processed, but what I'm moving to now is doing all my parts with csound,
rendering them and then "djing" and processing/scratching the csound
material with terminatorX. I also want to use muse/jack to record tracks
with soundfonts/midi, but I'm still in the process of getting those to
work. I also use soundtracker, but the tracks that are on my site right
now were recorded from the korg to arecord, and then tracks (like
guitar) were added on in audacity.

http://www.brianredfern.org