[linux-audio-user] FWD: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Please test my MidiSport firmware loader

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Thu Nov 14 02:56:01 EST 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:26:46 +0900
Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:

> This was just sent to LAD. I would test it but I don't have any midi
> instruments these days.
>
> It installs very easily once you have the correct files.

Ah, thanks! I hope to try in the next few days. (I would dive it
immediately, but I suddenly have found myself employed and actually have
to spend moments away from the computer :-] )

--
| josephzitt at josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |