[linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Thu Nov 21 14:54:01 EST 2002

Patrick,
   I find this surprising. The HDSP 9652 is brand new, to the best of my
knowledge. I'm talking to dealers that haven't received ANY of them yet? Are
3 Ardour users REALLY using this brand new card. Exciting if true.

   There are two older products, The Hammerfall (Digi9652) and the
DigiFace/MultiFace+HDSP that seem to get confused with this new one. Are you
sure of your information?

   Paul has graciously told me he'll look into any minor problems that crop
up, so I'm really just being careful about major problems, and mostly in the
MIDI area.

Thanks,
Mark