[linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?

Roger Williams raw at qux.com
Thu Nov 21 15:06:01 EST 2002

  > I find this surprising. The HDSP 9652 is brand new, to the best of
  > my knowledge... Are 3 Ardour users REALLY using this brand new card.

  > There are two older products, The Hammerfall (Digi9652) and the
  > DigiFace/MultiFace+HDSP that seem to get confused with this new one.

And with good reason ;-)

According to RME, the HDSP 9652 is "completely identical to the
Digiface, except the missing analog monitor output".  RME claims that
existing HDSP PCI + Digiface drivers will work without modification
with the HDSP 9652.

--
Roger Williams <raw at qux.com>
Qux Tool & Die, Middleborough, Massachusetts