[linux-audio-user] ppc alsa audacity

NJCross kcross at linex.com
Fri Nov 22 16:36:01 EST 2002

I have just tried to compile  'audacity-src-1.1.0' and I keep getting this
error message:

config.status: creating lib-src/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: lib-src/Makefile.in

In fact there seems to be makefile.in's missing in the Allegro and expat
folders as well.
I downloaded 1.1.0 from the sourceforge site.
I know some ppc people got it to compile,it's weird.