[linux-audio-user] ppc alsa audacity

NJCross kcross at linex.com
Fri Nov 22 17:11:01 EST 2002

I've sorted out the problem,sorry... BUT I'm having a problem with wxGTK :

/usr/local/include/wx/string.h:420: `wxString::operator [](unsigned int)
const'
has already been declared in `wxString'
/usr/local/include/wx/string.h:424: `wxString::operator [](unsigned int)' has
already been declared in `wxString'
make[1]: *** [obj/AColor.o] Error 1

I'm using wxGTK 2.2.6-0.ppc.rpm from the YDL 2.2 distro.Is that too old for
Audacity?