[linux-audio-user] fx rack and apps

Will Benton willb at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 29 01:09:01 EST 2002

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 10:48  AM, Jesse Chappell wrote:

> I've done this with a 1U-chassis, including an LCD front panel
> with buttons.

Jesse-

Where is the best place to get equipment for this purpose?  What will
it cost?  Do you have something that you can mount in an SKB music
rack, or do you need a heavier-duty one?  I've wanted to do this for a
while -- if you have any HOWTO-type info or have documented your rig on
the web, I'm sure it would be useful (to me and to others).

Thanks,
wb