[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Re: [ardour-dev] Ardour, IRQs and xruns]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Sep 16 12:12:40 EDT 2002

People here who are not on the ardour list should find this interesting
and helpful.

Mark. I have an Nvidia agp card which uses irq9 and a usb audio card
that I can put on 11.  Now I ust have to figure out how to tell which
USB port is using 11 and which is using 4.

Thanks.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem