[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Re: [ardour-dev] Ardour, IRQs and xruns]

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Mon Sep 16 12:52:13 EDT 2002

Patrick,
   Possibly disable one of the USB controllers in BIOS, and then look at
interrupts to see what's there, and at the same time check which USB ports
are still working.

   sometimes your motherboard manual (Asus particularly) is a good source of
information, but in many cases it has gone through so many translations it
is not... ;)

Mark