[linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Moeflon moeflon at pandora.be
Tue Apr 1 03:21:01 EST 2003

I think I'm ready to move away from MDK...

Been messing around the last couple of days with MDK 9.1(rc3)  Or I did
something wrong, or urpmi has some probs, anyhow, more than 3/4 of the
sound rpms I tried to install from the 9.1 plf sources seem to be
corrupted (as I may believe what urpmi tells me)

=> 	Does anybody knows this comes? Is it normal?

I 'm getting headaches from the rpm-system. I'd like to move over to
Slackware.

=>	Does anybody have any idea how difficult/easy it is to build a
	sound-workstation on slack? any links?

Been working on linux for a bit over a year now. Really nice OS.
Wonderful to see how things are getting better all the time!!

Karel (alias Moeflon)