[linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Thu Apr 3 04:52:00 EST 2003

> fair enough. I just couldn't resist responding to the 'show me a
> musician who compiles kernels etc' sentence becaouse i could prove
> exactly the opposite to be true.

er.. I think that may have been a joke!

> I'm basically bitter because i'm on a powerpc so i can't get planet
> rpms. ;)

There will be a PPC version of Mandrake 9.1 coming out later - maybe you could
rebuild the source RPMs for the audio stuff.

> venue is 93 feet east,
> http://www.93feeteast.co.uk/

Brick Lane, eh? I used to know that area quite well, and if I remember that
particular building right, it's quite a swish venue. And no matter what time
it closes, you'll be able to get a bagel afterwards.

Cheers

Daniel