[linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

jordan muscott jordan at no-future.com
Thu Apr 3 05:14:08 EST 2003

Daniel James wrote:

>>fair enough. I just couldn't resist responding to the 'show me a
>>musician who compiles kernels etc' sentence becaouse i could prove
>>exactly the opposite to be true.
>>

>er.. I think that may have been a joke!

Daniel - you may be getting a bit confused here, it was another poster
who made the comment ( " Show me a musician who wants to take the time
to patch his kernel and I'll show you a musician who isn't getting any
gigs." ) that Matthew + I we're replying to. Unless of course, you are
on the list as two different people, hehe :=)

cheers, Jordan.