[linux-audio-user] Submitted for your approval

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 17:28:20 EDT 2003

Jan,

Now I understand the "Evil Twin" part of your name,
$11,000.00 isn't dreaming, it's nightmaring. :) I did
a froogle.com for "HP Ultrium SCSI tape drive" and it
seems we're talking between $4,000.00 and $6,000.00
USD. The question I have is, will I ever be able to
afford a fishing boat?

I swear I'm going to follow through with my threat to
sell the studio and franchise adolescent owned
lemonade stands. There'd be alot more profit in it.

ron

--- "Jan \"Evil Twin\" Depner"