[linux-audio-user] dell latitude cpx, windows (barf!) xp and linux?

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Sun Apr 6 18:54:00 EDT 2003

> afaict the CP-X uses some variant of the Maestro 3.

ahh yes, having finally found where XP hides the hardware list, its an
ESS Maestro. any known issues for setting up ALSA that i should be aware
of? think i'll wait till i can get hold of mandrake 9.1 tho and do my
hard disk partitioning, till then i can work from a bootable DVD distro...

> Here's a great page for setting up linux on laptops, with links to TONS
> of pages, i see multiple links for latitude CPX:
> http://www.linux-laptop.net/dell.html

thats great, thanks heaps!
bw
m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E