[linux-audio-user] Frank Barknecht's PD madness

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Apr 7 05:29:00 EDT 2003

Hallo,
R Parker hat gesagt: // R Parker wrote:

> What's that Mad Scientist stuff that you're using with
> PD? If it's DIY, do you have more photos and docs
> online?
>
> The photo on LAD just isn't revealing enough--me, must
> know more. :)

The photo shows a lot of stuff, that isn't part of my stuff. The big
box for example is Matthias Nagorni's Dopfer synth. I myself just use
a simple laptop (Acer Travelmate), a 16-fader midi box (Phil Rees),
and a Gamepad (Sony PSX DualShock), where only the laptopt (with
Quattro) is visible in the photo.

I don't know at all, what Fernando meant with my "madness"...

;)

ciao