[linux-audio-user] Frank Barknecht's PD madness

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 12:05:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

> I don't know at all, what Fernando meant with my
> "madness"...

Mad or madness, as we're using it, is slang to imply
beyound the norm and very interesting. Definitely
complimentary.

I thought the contents of that box might have had a
bunch of home manufactured synth modules with i/o on
them. Which caused me to be interested in what kind of
"madness" you were up to. :)

ron

______footils.org__