[linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 04:26:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 12:48:09 +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Jan "Evil Twin" Depner wrote:
> >Steve,
> >
> >	Can I help with the coding.  I have a *lot* of C/Motif experience and
> >I'm just getting into C++/Qt.
> >

> There's two people who have volunteered. We all have webspace to host
> this baby so the next move is yours Steve.

OK, my immediate plan is to leave the CVS where it is and give Patrick and
Jan CVS access to the machine. When we know what were going to do with the
code and the tree has settled down I'l move it to sourceforge or
somewhere. [Patrick and Jan, mail me off list with usernames and
disposable passwords]

I'l create a sourceforge account to get a mailing list, but maybe it needs
a new name...

It was origianlly called pressgang, 'cos the mastering suite was going to
be modular, and pressgang was going to be the compressor part but it grew
into the whole thing. The name doesn't /really/ make sense anymore, so if
anyone has a better suggestion we could go with that.

> Jan and I have already established a working relationship so this could
> be more like fun and games and less like working -_-

Cool :)

- Steve