[linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 05:27:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'd like to write some user documentation. I had a TOC
written  but who knows what I did with it. I could
probably find it.

Mastering
Pressgang
Linux
Audio

Linux Audio Mastering Package LAMP; stop mixing in the
dark, it's the most exciting thing since sliced bread,

Professional
ProMAL Yuck! Professional Mastering Audio Linux

Toolkit
MAT Mastering Audio Toolkit
jack
jackd
jackit
MasterJACK
JackMASTER

JAM, Jack Audio Mastering--OK, that's the one that
gets my vote. :)

JAM, it don't make toast taste better!
JAM, guarenteed to light your palett.
JAM, We doit!
JAM, Who needs Nike!
JAM, We do, so should you!
JAM We hope you like JAM'n too.
JAM Digitally Flavored
JAM MMMMMM
Everything's better with JAM
JAM Butter not included

Anyway, it's been along day--as if that didn't just
become more than obvious.

ron