[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth and midi device

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Wed Apr 9 18:13:01 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 01:33, Brian Redfern wrote:
> Its good to know it works on oss, now I need to cross compile and see if I
> can't get it to work on the zaurus (which is oss based).

I would suggest that you subscribe to the fluid-dev list. The developers
are there and are very helpful; Markus, who has helped me out, is
actually one of the developers. I think they'll like the idea.

Although I don't really understand what a fluidsynth on the zaurus would
be for. Draft sequencing on the road, when the quality of the audio does
not matter but some midi is needed?

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik