[linux-audio-user] Looking for MIDI control interface.

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Fri Apr 11 09:56:00 EDT 2003

Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Luke Yelavich wrote:
>
>> I am wondering if there is such thing as a MIDI control interface
>> with various faders/wheels on it, like various keyboards have for
>> mod/pitch bend wheels.
>
> <http://www.evolution.co.uk/products/controller.htm> [...]

I thought the original poster was asking for a software equivalent of
the controllers in keyboards like those.

Which would be quite a neat thing although perhaps hard to operate in
real-time.  I don't know of one, though I'm sure someone is about to
pop up and tell me I could build one with pd.

Chris