[linux-audio-user] RE: midi Sys Ex dumps

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 10:13:01 EDT 2003

Hi Michal,

Damned, I feel bad about what happened to your synth.
I needed a solution, googled that thread and replied
to my own message. It looked promising. Were you able
to reset your synth?

A google search for "Roland GR-50 sysex dump"
produced:
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~citymusic/specs/RolandInits.txt
with the following entry is:
GR-50(D):   Power on holding down WRITE, EXT & VALUE
UP.(Sysex Midi file which restores factory sounds is
available)

For the immediate, I'll probably use the Mac
application MidiGraphy for SysEx dumps with my DM-24
mixing consol.

ron