[linux-audio-user] Ladspa-vst

Ketil Thorgersen linuxuadio at rytmisk.net
Thu Apr 17 03:59:00 EDT 2003

torsdag 17. april 2003, 09:32, skrev Esa Linna:
> So is there anyone who could tell how to setup ladspa-vst for different
> software such as Audacity...

If someone had put up a webpage with a simple howto and the possibility to
enter success or failure for different plugins like they have on the winehq
site that'd be great! Unfortunately I have no time at present, but if noone
has risen to the occasion when autumn comes and I start my LInux audio
adventure/nightmare I might put such a thing up.

Ketil