[linux-audio-user] Using DeMuDi

Darren Warner darren at dazwin.com
Sun Apr 20 12:29:01 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I have a few general questions for those people using DeMuDi,

- Which version are you using - woody or sid?

- Is anyone using a sid DeMuDi over a sarge (or even woody) base Debian?

- How much software are you replacing with upstream source balls or CVS
versions?

- How 'usable' is your setup - I doubt that many have a workhorse
solution, although there seem to be a few success stories on this list
and elsewhere, but is it still really just experimental (in the Debian
sense of the word)?

Thanks

Darren