[linux-audio-user] Audigy 2

Joerg Anders j.anders at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Aug 18 16:08:23 EDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> > Today I tried:
> >
> > 	sfxload 8mbgmsfx.sf2
> >

> first, please try the latest driver (0.9.6) for audigy2.
> there have been some important changes for this card.

 Thank you! This helped! But there is still a small problem:
 The MIDI sound is send via a different output than the
 PCM sound.

 I assume this has to do with some routing capabilities
 of the Ausdigy2. Is there a Linux tool to change this.

 |                                                     |
 |                                                     |
 |    Audigy 2                                         |
  ------   v       v     v        v      v       v
  SB1349  PCM          MIDI

The problem is: I have to re-plug the connectors deoending
whether I use MIDI or PCM

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)