[linux-audio-user] was "New To List "--JACK totalmix

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Aug 20 23:08:00 EDT 2003

kevin ernste wrote:

> Anyone working on such a thing?

Yes. jackEQ is basically this app.

I committed changes today (with help from Steve) which give all the
meters a gain slider. I have also added a monitor and master channel.

The next two major steps are allowing multiple channels and the freq
tweak style jack connections.

ie. an option menu where shift+click or ctrl+click will select multiple
jack i/os.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jackeq

--

Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman