[linux-audio-user] yast newbie question

Jamie Lutch jlutch at altairinc.com
Tue Aug 26 14:52:11 EDT 2003

 slightly off topic, but I am configuring this for audio, so here goes.

I installed suse 8.2 to a partiotion that was too small, after I realized
it, i expanded the sizer of it using partition magic, and it worked, linux
still botts and everything. using the yast partition utility, it shows the
new size,(until I try to edit it, it shows the old size) It is incorrect in
the lower left-hand corner where it shows the mounted volume space. I also
keep getting error messages reporting the old size when I go to install new
programs, and if I try to go adjust the size of the partition using yast, it
reports the old size. It seems like there would be a really elementary fix
for this.

thanks,
jamie