[linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Dec 2 08:32:29 EST 2003

Hope this hasn't been pointed out here already, but right now the Alsa
Soundcard Matrix is broken.

But besides that, I would like to see the actual modules.conf file used
by each soundcard under the page for that card. Maybe also the
card-specific .asoundrc

I seem to recall looking at the one for my HDSP and finding a
modules.conf for cmpci or cmpcmcia or some other kind of card which I
obviously didn't have!

Maybe this was an error, or maybe the same "template" conf file was used
for all pages? I was going to check on this just now before I posted,
but as I mentioned, the Soundcard Matrix was broke...

Best,
D.