[linux-audio-user] Looking to buy the ST Audio C-Port

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Tue Dec 2 17:29:29 EST 2003

Hi all.
I am looking to possibly buy the ST Audio C-Port soundcard, with rack
mountable I/O unit. I remember reading that this card was usable under
Linux, but also read on this mailing list that the MIDI features of the
card were unusable.

Has that been resolved, as I can't find the card in the card matrix, not
even in the new updated version that Patric s putting together.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Luke
--
Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and head package maintainer
luke at audioslack.com