[linux-audio-user] jackEQ pixmaps

Reuben Martin MartinR at jbu.edu
Wed Dec 3 11:12:25 EST 2003

You can grab those same pixmaps off the Jamin project.

That is probably not the reason behind the seg fault though. I haven't been able to get JackEQ to start without immediately seg faulting ever since the project started. The more recent versions of Jamin are starting to do the same thing as well and I have no idea why.

regards
-Reuben