[linux-audio-user] jackEQ pixmaps

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Dec 3 12:28:17 EST 2003

Reuben Martin wrote:
> You can grab those same pixmaps off the Jamin project.
>
> That is probably not the reason behind the seg fault though. I haven't been able to get JackEQ to start without immediately seg faulting ever since the project started. The more recent versions of Jamin are starting to do the same thing as well and I have no idea why.

Really? Which gcc are you using? I can usually run it with gcc-2.95 and
gcc-3.2

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

  Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM