[linux-audio-user][ot][admin] topic?

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Tue Dec 9 10:31:45 EST 2003

Thanks to this OT post I helped someone to have his HP Officejet printer
working...  I think it was worth it.
Should we have one OT post per week or so ?...as long as it deals with
SOUND or/and LINUX?... no politics, cars, animals, Operating Sytems than
hang a lot daily, etc...
If someone stops by this audio group to solve an audio problem and
he/she also solves another problem ( Linux related like winmodem or
printer or how to setup Mozilla to print better) then... he/she got more
than expected from this group!...  But, for example, if it turns into a
discussion on MS EXCEL... Then it is not audio nor Linux... and should
be stopped or moved somewhere else.
Regards
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |
   .-. | |                    Unique Computer Operations, S. A.