[linux-audio-user] How to record PCM signal?

Eduardo Guerrero felixe at domovolcanico.com
Sat Dec 13 01:26:04 EST 2003

I'm sorry, seems like my reply button only sends to the author and not
to the list. Here's my reply:

 > hardware playback port.  You can use the monitor ports as input
 > to qarecord to capture everything you hear from your playback
 > ports.

I checked the monitor box in the options and I got 2 more outputs in
qjackctl connection panel, however I can't find how to connect qarecord,
it doesn't show anywhere and the meters don't move when I play. Maybe a
command line option has to be enabled. I'm starting it with just qarecord &

Thanks,
Eduardo.