[linux-audio-user] keyboard falls asleep

Jaakko Prattala Jaakko.Prattala at Helsinki.FI
Thu Dec 18 08:40:28 EST 2003

Hi. I'm trying to get my multiface to work with my laptop
again. I've gotten to a point where I can start
jackd and it seems to run ok except that ~2 seconds after
it starts, my keyboard goes numb with
pc_keyb: controller jammed (0x15) or
pc_keyb: controller jammed (0x35)

This is not the only situation where this has happened.
Things got a lot better when I switched to another driver
for my graphics card.

I know this is not strictly audio-related but maybe
someone has similar experiences and can help?

--
Jaakko