[linux-audio-user] Cooledit substitutes?

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Thu Dec 18 18:17:52 EST 2003

Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia at nic.funet.fi> writes:

> I'm quite critical user (if pointing out malfunctions can be called
> "critic"), so, if anyone of you developer would like to have my feedback
> on your software, please let me know. I will install latest version of
> your software and will tell what happens and what I experience. Maybe
> such a feedback could lead to a better software. I cannot myself
> go and fix 20+ Linux audio software even I would like to do that.

This is quite a difficult and valuable role.  Setting up a system to
run high-quality testing is hard work.  Providing useful feedback to
developers demands patience and insight.

The JACK Audio Mastering interface (JAMin) development team is closing
in on our first release.  If you'd like to check out a CVS copy and
run it through a good hard testing cycle, we would be grateful.  That
offer is open to anyone else with the necessary time and interest,
too.

  http://jamin.sourceforge.net
--
  joq