[linux-audio-user] Routing emu10k1 wavetable through JACK-Rack?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Fri Dec 19 07:12:13 EST 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 08:49, Thorsten Mika wrote:
> as a user of a "low end" machine (duron 1Ghz, 256MB) I am trying to get
> some reverb on the snare drum (living as a soundfont in the Emu10k1
> wavetable) being triggered by my MIDI-Sequencer (MusE).

So 1G processors are 'low end' now? Heaven help the rest of us!

I assume you have a channel dedicated to the snare sound (i.e. it's not part
of a drum kit). I don't suppose editing the soundfont is going to 'be your
friend' here. I have often wondered how to do this with MusE.

(tbh: I don't have a 'danny' :-).

sorry

tim hall