[linux-audio-user] Routing emu10k1 wavetable through JACK-Rack?

Thorsten Mika tmika at t-online.de
Sat Dec 20 12:57:01 EST 2003

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:31:11 -0600
Benjamin Flaming <lau at solobanjo.com> wrote:

>      The Jack implementation in ZynAddSubFX is problematic, and is
>      being
> worked on.  It is known to "zombify" very easily.  I love it anyway :)

So do I. It sounds _so_ good.

>      Do you have this problem frequently with other Jack applications?

Depends. Sometimes ReZound (whose JACK implementation is said to be not
too good) zombifies, but MusE and QARecord never do. As these are the
only ones I use, I cannot say nothing about other programs.

Do you know whether there is a schedule for ZynAddSubFX and when it
could be made more stable?

  t.

Thorsten Mika                                  mailto: tmika at t-online.de
Hamm / Germany                                               TM5173-RIPE

Public Key ID: 41338C37 -- http://www.keyserver.net