[linux-audio-user] Re: Low Latency patches and kernel 2.6.x

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Mon Dec 22 16:11:00 EST 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:58:54 -0800
Andrew Morton <akpm at osdl.org> wrote:

Ok, it seems that the list only takes mails from subscribers. sorry for
that.. This mail will let the others see your answer. Thanks for taking
the time. I will do some testing with 2.6. I will report back to you how
it goes [after the holidays]. Have a nice xmas :)

--
music: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/florianschmidt.htm