[linux-audio-user] Mandrake 9.2 and kmix

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Sun Dec 28 23:44:07 EST 2003

Chances are that since you are using Mdk 8.1 rpm with a 9.2 distribution
that something will go amiss. I would suggest looking into obtaining 9.2
rpm (mdk contrib could be a good starting point), noarch rpm,
recompiling a src.rpm package, or if everything else fails, looking into
cinelerra which is the successor to Bcast2000.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico