[linux-audio-user] ardour/boosthardware.com/quicktoots...

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Feb 1 06:04:01 EST 2003

Hallo,

I built and installed ardour (again after a long long time) and now I
don't know what to do with it...

There was an ardour quicktoot, but boosthardware.com cannot be reached
from here. Is it dead currently? Did anyone mirror the ardour toots?
And I cannot get ardour to read its pixmaps from
/usr/share/arour/pixmaps, unless I change into that directory. Isn't
this set up in $ARDOURRC  if I "export
ARDOURRC=/etc/ardour/ardour.rc"? ardour.rc contains the pixmap-path
set to /usr/share/arour/pixmaps.

(BTW, I'm using and testing the Demudi ardour-snapshot-build-system
so far worked  like a charm and makes compiling ardour a
two-commands-issue)

ciao