[linux-audio-user] Uhm, low latency?

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Mon Feb 3 20:07:00 EST 2003

Felipe,
   I believe that the low latency patches and the capability patches are
actually separate. You could have low latency, but not have
capabilities.

   The PlanetCCRMA kernel has both.

   It's very possible that you are getting xruns for other reasons too,
such as a slow disk drive (assuming you are transferring data to or from
the disk when this happens) or a bad interrupt on your audio card.

   lspci -v and tell us what IRQ you have for audio. Best (in my
experience) is IRQ 9, followed by 10, or 11.

Cheers,
Mark