[linux-audio-user] ancient scores

Jon Ellis ashura666 at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 07:49:55 EST 2003

To my completely (musically) untrained eye that looks like regular
kanji / katakana marked up with mouth shapes and sustain! Like the
bastard child of hangul, chinese and japanese!

Does anyone have any links to documentation on this notation?

j.

--
I don't want knowledge, I want certainty.
	- David Bowie