[linux-audio-user] Multiple instance of Jack apps...

Comix acominu at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 4 12:59:00 EST 2003

Hi,
is there a way of running two instances of the same Jack app?
I know there's alsaplayer that append a number at the end of this jack port
name, but is this a solution?

Today I was playing with some jack apps and jack-rack, but I want to run 2 or
more instances of jack-rack and connect their ports with qjackconnect...but,
jack does'nt allow to run 2 instances with the same port name..

Any suggestion? :)

P.S. Excuse me for this bad english...I'm italian.. ;)

--
Alessandro <Comix> Cominu

http://hydrogen.sf.net
e-mail: comix at despammed.com